Midnight Chat

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makrab+Touring part 2 nya belum selesai belum dilanjutin.. yah I just wanna post something with different topic? ehehe

Something change. yeah I know everything is different. Like what my friends feel, everybody's changing. But what I think what I feel is different with them. I mean now we know how it can be different. What's the different.
Changing changing, everybody's changing. Some of what I feel was solved but I still feel something different, something weird. And I still don't know what is it. no no no, not about 'it' im sure-..- what I mean is something different with them. One of them is.. Sometimes I feel like.. "Yes I'm at ur side" but sometimes I feel "Who are you? Why are you here?" too.
Besides it.. Eee there is something, sometime they made me thinking something like "umm? what that's mean? why? are there any code in it?", LOL.
What I think is I'm galau but what I feel is not. So what that's mean??? It's 11.05 PM and I don't know what to do. Okay I feel sleepy now but I think I'll think somethings when I'm on my bed. AAAAAAAARGH WHATEVER I wanna sleep-..-

You Might Also Like

0 thing(s) 'bout this post