Boo bee boo ba

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hell-o umm no I mean hello. Actually I don't know why I'm writing this post right now I'm just oh-so-bored(when I actually still have tasks to do ugh damn). And I'm not really good at choosing title either for a post or a story that I write (yes I wrote some fanfiction -and even have a on going novel project with my friend- but always ends up never done it. except for oneshot story. yes I just ever wrote a oneshot story=_=), that's why I just randomly use "boo bee boo ba" as the title of this post lol

So.. let's see what can we talking about hmm... oh! my holiday will be started from January 1st until December 15th. Well you can say it's a long holiday because it's 1 and a half month!! My longest holiday is 2 weeks I think and I already bored to death after a week. Doing unproductive things at home until I don't even know what should I do anymore. SO WHAT I SUPPOSED TO DO IF MY HOLIDAY WILL BE 1 AND A HALF MONTH LONG AND I WILL BE HOME ALONE AT LEAST UNTIL AFTERNOON SINCE MA PARENTS ARE TEACHER AND SCHOOL(I mean like elementary school, middle school, and high school) WILL BE STARTED ON JANUARY 5TH.

K, actually it's still final exam weeks and I still have 2 exams left. But I already thinking about ma holiday kkk sorry. But really I still can't imagine how bored I'll be=__= I can't go out and playing around with ma friend everyday since I don't have money trees.

Ah I remember something... Yesterday I talked with my friend Ujhe about what should I do on my holiday and she said.. SHE AND GEGEK WILL GOING TO SPORE-MALAY UGH SHE MAKES ME REMEMBER ABOUT TRAVELLING :(( I want to travel too hiks but it's too late since they already bought the ticket. So I just can ask them to buy something for me kkk THEY BETTER REALLY BUY ME SOMETHING HUH -,-


 It's 11:48PM on Wed and I'm still so bored I think I gonna continue to read novel maybe I wom't be bored anymore. See ya


Ps. I'm so happy because now we have amusement park here. Gonna go there on holiday, that's a must!!


-D

You Might Also Like

0 thing(s) 'bout this post